Host Your Private Party or Business Event At The Fermentorium
The Fermentorium along with its spacious and modern Tasting Room offers up a private rental space with a backdrop of our brewery and barrels of aging beer. If you are planning a large gathering for after work, for your club or organization, this is the ideal place to toast hard work and good ideas. Accommodating up to 75 people, we provide tables, chairs and drink packages of heady libations.
Save money by avoiding costly restaurant menu pricing and venue catering costs. You are welcome to bring your own food or allow us to suggest something for you.
If you are looking for less sitting and more active fun, we have a beautiful pool table along with sets of bags, and even hammerschlagen. Our warm and cheerful atmosphere is inviting and relaxed. You be the host, we’ll make the beer. Together, everyone will have a great time.
For more information or to book your event, simply complete the form below.
Please help us make sure that your event runs smoothly and everyone has a great time!
- All Guest must have proof of age, absolutely no one under 21 will be served beer.
- We are a family-friendly environment, but children must be closely monitored in the production area.
- Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No guests are allowed to serve themselves.
- Please make sure that all trash is put in trashcans.
- Absolutely no one is allowed outside of fenced production areas or to touch any brewing equipment or aging barrels.
- The room must be cleared of all catered items thirty minutes after the event’s scheduled end time.
- No drink carry-ins. Only our staff our licensed to serve drinks.
- We do sometimes donate our space or provide it at a discounted rate for charity. All requests will be asked to provide proof of their charity status and donation letter for our tax purposes.
- $18% gratuity will be added to parties of eight and larger.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve an event date. This fee is separate from our room rental fee.
Room Rental Fees and Food/Beverage Minimums
- Monday through Thursday the room rental fee is $100 with a minimum of $250 in food/beverage purchases.
- Friday through Sunday the room rental is $150 with a minimum of $250 in food/beverage purchases.
- If your party reaches $500 in food/beverage purchases then your room rental fee will be waived.
What is included with a Private Event Rental?
- All utilities. Please let us know of your special needs.
- Use of tasting room bathrooms, three unisex bathrooms.
- Use of existing tables and chairs seating approximately 48 people.
- Private Water cooler and plastic cups.
*Please note that this is a production facility.
You are welcome to bring in your own food supplies or cater food in. We are happy to coordinate with the caterer of your choice but we cannot serve food other than our own.
Additional services offered (Must be requested in advance)
- Private Taps and Bartenders
- Special TFBCo beers
- Clean-up of excessive messes
- Table cloths
- Brewery Tours
- Coffee, Ice Tea, and Lemonade
- Beer cocktails
- Drink token packages